Thursday, May 13, 2010

Final: Distance Learning

What did you expect to learn in this course? Did you learn it?

IN this course i expected to learn what role women play in sport and have played throughout history. I believe i learned what i was expecting. I learned how women stared out in sport and how their role in sport has progressed and evolved over the years. I also learned about where women's sport is headed and the reasons for the changes in women sport.

Have you changed your opinions or views as a result of this course? Why or why not?

I don't believe that my views on womens sport have changed too much throughout the course. Before taking the class i realized that women in sport were not as popular or well recognized as men. I do believe that my views and standpoint was strengthened by learning about women in sport. I feel stronger now than before that their should be more equality among women and men in sport.

No comments: