Thursday, November 17, 2011

PaterNO Scandal

  • With the social media covering this scandal, I think of it as a positive thing because it has opened up and given people the details that might have not been told otherwise. Social networking such as twitter and facebook has allowed people to voice their opinions and many people are getting involved with this issue and searching deeper for details that television might not show. I think that any student nor human being trying to cover Paterno's ass is crazy. Paterno may have not been the "dealer" but he was the middle man and if that were my brother I would be livid that there is even a chance this man might be "let go". The whole situation is wrong and reports are now saying Paterno told the truth... it's not the truth. If someone could have just stopped this ten years ago by a phone call or just telling Sandusky to stop when they witnessed something instead of running home and keeping their mouth shut. This is all just really mind boggling to me and it makes me sick to my stomach. Penn State might be really up their with sports status especially in football but it is wrong for people to back Paterno up.
C.Elliot 338IKin.

No comments: