Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Angela Madsen

Today's speaker was one the most inspiring experiences that I have ever had. I witnessed the story of someone who took a negative and turned it into huge positives into her life. Overcoming the feats that she has is truly amazing. It shows that you can do or accomplish anything that you stick your mind to no matter what is in your way. Angela was a very competitive person and that was a driving factor for her, as well as proving those who had huge doubts in her wrong. Listening to her speak today made me put a lot of things into perspective and how me and many other people just give up on things as able-bodied people and how important never giving up really is. Hearing Angela speak is definitely going to make me think really hard the next time I feel like giving up on something. Listening to her speak has inspired me basically to never give up and if something seems hard and unbearable it is going to be that much more rewarding once it is accomplished.

Adam Grubb
Kin 338i

No comments: