Thursday, December 8, 2011

Yoga Curiousity

Growing up in a very athletically demanding family I have been constantly being a sport since a young age. Thankfully, the rate I partcipate in a competitive game has dramatically slowed down. Usually I was on multiple teams simultaneously and rushing back and forth from practice to practice. Because of the physical demand I put myself in at such a young age it has aged my body rather quickly, I feel. After our lecture on yoga I have become much more curious about the benefits yoga would do for my body. Not only could I hope for a physical benefit from yoga but, also hoping for stress relief and an area where I clear my scattered brain. Considering I am a very shy person, I will definitely do some online shopping and purchase an at home yoga video.


Chad Schug

Kin 338I - Sec 06

No comments: