Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is there any room left in L.A. for the Lakers?

I am a fan of Lakers for many NBA season but during the upcoming season it's seen like the Lakers have been pressure by the Clippers. For some reason, the Lakers have been trade off Lamar Odom, Shannon Brown and Chris Paul for this season. I really don’t know why they are making this trade because those players had helped Lakers wining a lot of game. During the upcoming season the Clippers are seeing to do a better job than Lakers. The Lakers are coming off as the losers comparing to the Clippers. I think the main reason for this is because of the bad trade between the players. For the upcoming season, the Lakers still have Kobe as the main player but still the Clippers have a bunch of new guys and Chris Paul, one of their best players. Kobe is getting older and I think the Clippers will take over all Kobe’s fans as time go on. As a Lakers fan, I really wish Lakers can win again the Clippers during the upcoming season but it’s going to be a tough season for the Lakers.

Ngan Bui
ID#009617320

1 comment:

Malisa Ma said...

I feel the same way about the situation with this years NBA trades. First the lock out went on forever, now when we do have a season back, we lose out to good players to other teams? It just doesn't seem fair. Chris Paul was in negotiation with being traded to be on the Lakers until the NBA interfered which I do not believe is fair. I guess its just going to be a season of hope and we'll see how it all goes!

Malisa Ma
KIN 338i Sec 01