Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Crazy Crazy Crazy

I could not believe how Rene Portland was still able to keep her job after all that she has done to those poor girls. I never knew about her until this class and I wish I would have known sooner! I cannot believe that this actually happens in this world. I mean, seriously? How is it that good people get laid off their job but some obviously crazy woman gets to keep her job after 1. harassing her players to make sure that they know she doesn't tolerate gays 2. CHANGES A GIRLS HEALTH RECORD LIKE A CRAZY PERSON 3. attempts to sucker girls into going to penn state because other schools allow lesbians to play on the team 4. IS CRAZY 5. RUINS PEOPLES LIVES and 6. CRUSHES DREAMS. Did i mention that this woman never even won a title with her team? How on earth did Penn State think that keeping her on was a good idea? I just do not understand what went on in these peoples minds to think that this insane person should be in charge of other people. They must be insane too. I also feel terrible for those poor girls that had to be in the same room with this woman. I feel like I would just smack her in the face if I was anywhere near her. I can't even imagine having to go through what those girls went through or even what they had to go through after she got done with them. To have everything that you've worked so hard for just be taken away for something that doesn't even matter. She is this so called Catholic but I don't even think that any Priest would even think that this is right. They would probably think that shes a crazy person too...


Desiree Hernandez
KIN 338I Sec 06

No comments: