Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beauty Mark Video Response

In the video Beauty Mark, I remember that they talked about how the ideal body figure would be while showing the mannequins in the back ground and my initial thoughts were the mannequins I have to deal with at work.

I work in a department store for misses clothing and often have to take the merchandise off a mannequin for a customer, when I have to replace their cloths; I always have to find cloths that are size 4 or smaller. One time, I got a call from our plus size department to bring up some cloths for their mannequin because the cloths up there were too big for the mannequin. I wondered why they needed our cloths when they should be using plus size clothing, but then I saw that the mannequins they had weren’t that much bigger than me. That totally freaked me out.

If my department is trying to sell clothing to women who are 5’9”, size 4, then I’m working in the wrong place. They should probably send me to a petites plus size department if they want better sales- a department which we don’t have, by the way.

T.Tran
Kin338i-T/Th 2-3:15

No comments: