Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lorena Ochoa wins Ginn Open

For all you golf fans out there. This past weekend there was alot of golf been played, either in the PGA, LPGA, or The Champions Tour. What I really want to focus on is how much air time the women's golf tournament got even though, Tiger Wood's was not playing since he is having knee surgery, and he will be out 4-6 weeks. I would have say that the LPGA only got about 2 hours and it started at 10:00 PT. What really made me laugh was that Lorena Ochoa was going for her forth win in consecutive weeks. But to cap it off Lorena Ochoa would become the first LPGA Tour player in 45 years to win four in a row. Let alone it would qualify her into the Women's Golf Hall of Fame in 2012 if she continues to play golf professionally. The only publicized article or even the only news of this record was in the Orange County Register on Monday following Lorena's win. I love golf women's or men's it doesn't matter, I like to see what these athletes can do on the golf course, its pretty sick when a women can out drive me. This made me pretty upset to see this mockery of women's sport. That the media doesn't care about a woman breaking a huge record in golf. What isn't not Barry Bonds hitting another home run, What a waste of God given talent he was!

by Jason Luevano 338I section:7

No comments: