Tuesday, November 18, 2008

4 Square Lecture

In today’s class of 4 square lecture, I felt that a lot of people did not know with which argument they associated themselves. I believe it was because each one had its good points, which applied to specific scenarios but not others. I think the problem we were having was that each person was trying to apply each argument to specific scenarios and I don’t believe that was possible because each argument was very vague. For example the one about the uniforms, it really came down to what sport the argument was being applied to. The argument about having to negotiate your physical appearance with doing things like wearing make up or bows depended on the individual and the sport she was associated with. The other arguments applied to similar scenarios and I agree with Rob when he said these topics could not go in a straight line.

Alexander Cartagena

No comments: